Search

Elle offers readers £20 off Kurt Geiger

Kurt Geiger and Elle have teamed up to offer shoe/bag/accessories loving individuals a free £20 gift card whenever you buy the Elle magazine for £4.
That's £16 free for simply going to the shops.
Its an offer not to be missed.



As soon as I got my gift card in the Elle this morning, I went straight Kurt Geiger online and bought myself a pair of pink suedette brogues. Called lotus, they were £50, well £49 by have cost me £33.95 due to delivery :)
Bargain!!!
lotus, nude shoe by carvela kurt geiger - women shoes flats
These are the little beauty's, pretty and simple. 
I needed a pair of flats and thanks to mummy telling me I have a nice Tax rebate waiting for me to be placed into the vault, its safe to say I can spurge a little; Elle just made sure it was a little spurge and not a massive fashion binge.

Things you need to know about this offer.

  1. Full price items only, cannot be used on sale items which is toss, because I saw some sandals I could have had for £9!! :(
  2. Must register at www.elleuk.com/kurtgeiger
  3. Kurt Geiger doesn't care if you loose the card, your loss is the person behind you's gain.
  4. Cannot exchange for cash.
  5. Cannot exchange items bought with it for cash.
  6. One per transaction, I suggest you buy one pair of shoes with it, then go back next day to buy the other pair with a new card. 
  7. Cannot be used with any other offer, no sale, no 2-4-1. full price, full whack.
  8. Must be used within 12 months of activation
  9. If you spend £15 of the £20 you wont get £5 in change.
  10. Refunds will only give you the money from YOU, not the gift card, so if the shoes were £70 and you paid £50 you will only get £50 back.
  11. If you send back, or ask for a refund of purchase, you will lose the £20 gift card money.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.