Search

Primark SS13

Primark new Spring/Summer 2013 Collection 

Will be in stores January
I'll be saving my Christmas money for when that arrives.
I recently fell out with Primark and haven't bought anything from them for about a year and half, but after looking at the new collection I will be in there early January bugging the management about when the new collection will be in.

I've found some of my favourite items and shared them with you, I'll do a Haul when I can get my greasy mitts on the goodies.... GIDDDYYY!!




I love stripes, this is only £7!!!! BARGAIN, I have a fringed black waistcoat I would wear this with, I also have a denim waistcoat from top shop with zips and in a geometric design. I'd wear chunky Jeffrey Campbell type shoes with this midi.
You can't beat a simple grey skirt, I love midi skirts, they are so flattering to the ankles, I'd wear this with the top below and some cage heels.
Very Edgy Peplum top, LOVE the sleeves. I'm going to have to invest in some fishnet material and jazz up my wardrobe because with Jean Paul bringing back 80's in the new romantic way for ss13 I suspect its going to be a massive trend.
Coral Jumper, I'd wear with the skirt below, hair up in a top not and my chunky boots on. Sling back Sunday style.
Come in Green and Black also, I personally prefer the white one, looks more groomed and styled, I like the rousing effect on the side for stretchy-ness for the big bottomed ladies such as myself.
I ADORE this jacket. Nights out when its still chilly in February is a must, Tart it up with a leopard bandeau and Peplum pencil skirt and you could be another member of the Kardashian sisters.



1 comment

  1. Traductor Google me ha ayudado a responder a usted.
    Me pareció que las piezas de la revista In Style, una revista de Inglés que muestra todas las nuevas temporadas tres meses de antelación.
    No sabía que tenía un primark en España, sin embargo, tienen que ser más famoso de lo que pensaba.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.