Search

GYM PROGRESS AND MOTIVATION

I've been looking for the correct amount of sleep for years, thinking that I sleep to much, I probably do, but especially on my days off I like to sleep like Princess Fiona waiting for shrek, blissful until I wake an exceptionally hard (wait for it you dirty bleeders)..... headache.

Trying

Monday- gym (elliptical/cross trainer, stationary bike, sit-ups, plank)
Tuesday-gym (elliptical/cross trainer, treadmill)
Wednesday-day off-boooooo
Thursday-gym (bike, treadmill, chest press, shoulder press, bicep, triceps, lat pull down)

I will be going tomorrow, and I need to focus more on weight training and do more weights that I have on my workout card, and push myself, like if I feel like I can't lift anymore, push my tush or focus on other area's.

Challenges

Working pattern: this is one of the biggest challenges to my workout routine, because I'm hardly ever finished before 7'o'clock I can't do a workout after work, I mostly do a workout before work, which leaves me afraid to really push myself because I don't wanna be aching at work and also taking all my gear to work and back with me.
Preferably I'd like to be back on the early team which do starts from 6am-10am in the morning and finishing 2pm-6pm now the workout I could bust out after those shifts would be frightening, I'm really wanting to see some progress as soon as possible and this could be it.
Travel: Now don't judge me guys but I don't drive, I catch the peasant waggon, the poor mans coach, I don't catch it because I can't afford to, I catch it because I'm waiting for a driving test I intent on passing.
If I drove, I surely wouldn't have to wake so darn early to make my meals, pack my gym and work bag and head out for bus and would shave off another 2 hours everyday that I could spend on myself.
Company: I usually like to go to the gym with someone, somebody either on my level or better than me to push me, I rarely like to coach unless they absolutely useless (which is what sprung to mind when I saw three girls circulating the pull down machine), I also like this because I feel less like people are staring (which they usually aren't, I'm just paranoid) and we can watch out for each others form on the weights.

Make it better

I'm gonna change my shifts If I can.
I'm aiming to pass my test.
I'll take a hostage to the gym!

Tomorrows workout

Treadmill, leg press, cross trainer, bicep, triceps, lat, chest, shoulder.

Keep Kewt
xoxo



No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.